We created MoodleNews.com because we love Moodle and want to be active, contributing members of the open source community.
The term ‘MoodleNews.com’ or ‘MoodleNews LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Using Our Content
The content published here is held under international copyright and not available for republication or reposting in full or part on any other site. However, we do allow and encourage the use of our content according to the following guidelines:
- Quotes – You may directly quote sections of Moodlenews.com as long as you provide attribution and link back to the original MoodleNews.com post the quote was taken from;
- Links – You may post links to MoodleNews.com posts and resources as long as you provide proper attribution and link back to MoodleNews.com; and
- Full reproduction – It is not permitted to reproduce – in full or part – any part of MoodleNews.com without prior consent.
If you are interested in using the content on MoodleNews.com in ways other than those stated above, please contact us here and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
We value the resources shared throughout the community and do our best to bring attention to those web pages, sites, blog posts, course resources, quotes, tweets, etc. that maybe of interest to the Moodle community at large and the MoodleNews.com audience. We take every effort to find and acknowledge the original author of said materials in all published content. We never willingly plagiarize, copy or quote without providing original attribution. This attribution may represent itself in the following forms (or others not necessarily listed herein):
- listing of a Twitter handle in the post title or body;
- a direct link to the page containing quoted or paraphrased information; or
- link to a general landing page where more information can be found.
If you find content on this site that is not properly attributed or do not wish to have us publish or refer to your content please notify us at this link and we will rectify the issue as promptly as possible.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and that you use said products, services or information at your own risk.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with standard international copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to MoodleNews LLC, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Colordao, USA.
Any questions or comments related to these Terms of Service should be directed to MoodleNews LLC at this link.