The beginning of February came with a cadre of professional opportunities for Moodle developers, open source technologists, and interactive instructional designers.
Moodle HQ continues with its call for multiple development roles at their Perth, Australia, and Barcelona offices. Remote workers are welcome as long as they can show exceptional Moodle-specific skills.
Open source code writing skills are essential. Unlike proprietary code, openly-available work must stand up to the scrutiny of the community. Developers will be in charge of producing:
- Code reviews
- Automated testing
- Bug identification, “triaging,” and fixing
- Documentation for a general developer audience
- Community responses, advice and feedback
- And of course, new Moodle features.
- Moodle Developer / Supporter for Software One, Europe
- Moodle LMS Digital/E-Learning Assistant for Gallowglass Security Partners LLP, London
- Front End/Back End Web Developer for The Royal Conservatory of Music, Toronto