In the early days of MoodleNews, founder Joe Thibault looked the other way while a mysterious savant in all things Moodle took over. He was only known to us as “Mr. Moodle,” a figure as cryptic as he was knowledgeable about everything Moodle.
Suddenly, we have received a mysterious communication letting us know the man of secrets is willing to share all of them again with our readers!
In the old days, Mr. Moodle came up with answers to all kinds of questions. While some of these might be outdated, here are just some of the questions Mr. Moodle was able to answer for us:
- How do I hide myself from the list of online users?
- How does Moodle manage copyright?
- Is the Attendance activity built-in?
- How can I add images to a Moodle Quiz?
- Is Godaddy a good enough Moodle host?
- Can I join a Moodle course and not be listed as a participant?
- Why does moodle.org need to login to see some pages?
- Can I make assignments optional for groups?
Submit a question though the “Ask Mr. Moodle” form, or in the comments section of this page. Hopefully, you will enjoy the good fortune of receiving his wisdom for the benefit of us all.