To some of us Moodlers, the customary QA Testing invitation rouses our excitement, as it is the sign that a new Moodle is only days away.
This time, Moodle HQ is looking for volunteers to thoroughly test the 3.3 release. Join the QA testing, to check out the new features before anyone else. Will it come with Office integration, file storage API, an always up-to-date My Course Overview? Font Awesome?
Find out for yourself, by joining the QA process:
- Read up on the QA Testing documentation to know how to test and how to report your testing outcomes.
- Take a look at the open and unassigned Issues in the Moodle Tracker.
- Log into moodle.org and message Helen Foster with your interest to become a tester.
- See your contribution as the Moodle 3.3 pass rate reaches 100%.
- Make sure to double-check, by testing for the “Clean” and “Boost” themes.
Moodle testers will be credited, and will get a Moodle Badge.
Or you can also just check out the testing grounds at qa.moodle.net.