Paula Clough is inspired. Specifically, she is inspired by how some Moodler’s have creatively used the Choice Activity in their practices. So much so, in fact, that she created an entire presentation about it that she shared at the iMoot 2015.
You can check out her presentation below:
As you’ll see in the presentation, the Choice Activity allows teachers to create a question which provide learners with several possible options, from which they can choose one or more. This is a great polling tool, but as presented by Paula, much more is possible.
How do you use the Choice Activity in your class? Tell us in the comments below!
Check your email after you click "Subscribe" You MUST confirm your subscription!
Tips for Driving Learning Success with Moodle LMS Reporting
Wed March 29th | 10am PT, 1pm ET
* Monitor student progress and identify intervention opportunities
* Report on student activity and engagement within your courses
* Collect and visualize compliance data
* Assess “time spent” by your learners and instructors
* Analyze trends in the effectiveness of your learning programs