Gareth Barnard has released a non-beta version of Essential theme for Moodle and it now supports Moodle 2.9. Here’s a list of the changes, one of the coolest new features is the alternative colors that you can allow users to select just using the menu.
- FIX: Issue #541: PHP Fatal error: Class ‘theme_essential\\theme_config’ not found in /classes/toolbox.php on line 447.
- FIX: Issue #543: Alternative colors: box borders remain in standard color.
- FIX: Issue #544: Alternative colors: background hover always black in standard color scheme.
- FIX: Issue #547: Alternative colors: background hover on the frontpage.
- FIX: Issue #548: Slideshow: slidebuttoncolor does not have an effect.
- FIX: Issue #550: Breadcrumb menu “eaten away” when tighter window.
- FIX: Issue #552: Alternative colors: layer in mobile layout with wrong color.
- FIX: Tweak collapsed navbar menu.
- FIX: Availability dialogue messed up.
- FIX: Editing button icon.
- FIX: RTL fixes in alternative colours.
- FIX: Tab colour fixes for default and alternative colours.
- FIX: Button colour fixes for default and alternative colours.
- FIX: Collapsed menu layout.
- NEW: Fourth alternative colour scheme.
The new feature was made possible through 3rd party funding. If there’s a feature you need for Essential get in touch with Gareth through Moodle.org. Download it at https://moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=9425