5 Steps for Data-Driven Learning
About The Webinar:
Data-driven learning is the key factor in optimizing learning and training programs for learner success. By gaining a more holistic view of how learners engage in their online programs, organizations can get a better picture of how effective their learning programs really are. Armed with this information, measurable improvements can be made across learning and training initiatives. Your organization can achieve a deeper understanding of the usage, effectiveness, and success of their programs, and how they directly impact learning performance.
Join Lambda’s learning analytics expert, Stewart Rogers, to discover 5 steps for building a data-driven learning model to improve learning performance.
During the webinar, you will learn:
- How to make analytics part of the fabric of daily operations
- Access robust reporting and analytics solutions
- Establish shared goals throughout your department hierarchy
- Ensure continuous training and coaching of core analytics skills
- Track the right metrics and make data-driven decisions