- Quotes – OK with attribution and link back
- Links – OK with attribution and link back
- Full reproduction – not OK without prior consent unless otherwise stated.
We also value the resources shared throughout the community and do our best to bring attention to those web pages, sites, blog posts, course resources, quotes, tweets, etc. that maybe of interest to the Moodle community at large and the Moodle News audience. We take every effort to find and acknowledge the original author of said materials in all published content at Moodle News. We never willingly plagiarize, copy or quote without providing original attribution. Original attribution may represent itself in the following forms (or others not necessarily listed herein):
- listing of a Twitter handle in the post title or body
- a direct link to the page containing quoted or paraphrased information
- link to a general landing page where more information can be found
If ever you find content listed on this site that is not properly attributed with links or do not wish to have Moodle News publish or refer to your content please notify us and we will rectify the issue as promptly as possible.