Quick update for the first US Moot of the year (the Midwest Moot in Goshen, WI). Presentation proposals are due by April 20th and should be focused on one of the following areas:
- Instruction: web-enhanced, blended or online course design or examples; tutorials; self-paced courses; employee orientation instruction; faculty training and development..
- Moodle System Administration: best practices; innovative solutions to system integration; branding and customization; version upgrades; data migration from other systems.
- Creating Courses in Moodle: workshops for beginning, intermediate and advanced users.
- Best Practices: innovative and effective ways to use Moodle for online education, including the use of Web 2.0 tools, video, graphics, social networks, etc.
- Using Moodle in Business: business and industry applications of Moodle.
- Professional Training: uses of Moodle for professional or business training and education programs.
- Moodle Integration: integration of Moodle with other tools such as Google Apps, Facebook, YouTube, web conferencing software, or e-portfolio software.
Registration for the event opens in May [registration information here] and will be only $165. Presenters and co-presenters get a discount.
Check out http://www.learningcontexts.com/midwestmoot/ for more info.